Candidate of Legal Sciences
- Deputy Chairman of the Tyumen Regional Duma
- Chairman of the Board of the Tyumen regional branch of nation-wide public-state organization "Union of Women of Russia", Chairman of the Board of the Tyumen regional branch of the nation-wide public-state Fund for the Protection of Children
- Graduated in 1980 from Tyumen State University with specialty in Literary criticism, qualification − philologist, teacher of Russian language and literature, in 1995 – graduated from Tyumen State University with a degree in Jurisprudence, qualification "Lawyer"
- Worked at school as a teacher of Russian language and literature
- Had various positions at local government bodies since 1987
- From 2001 to 2019 - Deputy and then First Deputy Governor of the Tyumen Region
- Awarded with the Medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland, II degree (2004) and I degree (2014), the Order of Honor (2020), Certificate of Honor of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation (2014)